TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All prices are quoted in GBP.
2. All print work is payable in full prior to the commencement of an order.
3. Your bespoke design fee is non-refundable.
4. For bespoke work you will receive 3 designs in the form of a digital mock up to choose from, 3 changes can then be made to the chosen final design.
5. Once an order has been confirmed and the design process has commenced, your payment is non refundable.
6. Due to the custom nature of my work, we are unable to offer refunds on any goods.
7. Additional works, revisions and/or changes to all pieces of finished artwork after sign off by “The Client” are charged at an hourly rate of £30.00 per hour and/or as a quoted variation.
8. It is the “Client” responsibility to proof read and approve all final copy before the production of artwork and/or design proofs prior to print production. Please note final colour may differ from your monitor display. Paper Stories Co. takes no responsibility for colour variation.
9. All work remains the property of “Paper Stories Co.” until final payment is received.
10. Agreement to work with, and payment of deposit to Paper Stories Co. constitutes agreement to these terms and conditions.
11. Paper Stories Co. reserves the right to use images of completed work on social media channels, marketing etc.
12. I always aim to respond to emails promptly and ask that you do the same to ensure I have the time to complete your work before the required date as I may have clients in the weeks or months following the start of your project already booked in.
13. I ask for 6-8 weeks for bespoke design-delivery and therefore will allocate this amount of time when booking you in for your stationery. Therefore if the work cannot be completed in this time frame for reasons not related to myself then I reserve the right to cancel the project and any fees may not be refundable.